Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It is Spring in the Rockies!

Welcome to Spring in the Rockies.  It snowed today and feels more like Winter than Spring.  At least the few inches have quickly melted away.

About a month ago, I had discovered Gluten Free Cheese filled Ravioli and Cheese/Potato/Onion Pierogies at Whole Foods.  Over my last two shopping trips I picked up both and tried them.  Delicious!  I loved the Pierogies the best.  The directions state to cook the Pierogies in water, but I prefer to bake them.  Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes on each side.  Make sure you spray both sides with cooking spray.

I have already gone through the bag of Pierogies, but below is a picture of the Cheese Ravioli.  Whole Foods also carries the Gnocchi, but I have not yet tried it.  That will be my next purchase!  You can order online at www.contespasta.com or find if a store near you also sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment